Enterprise SEO 101: Everything You Need to Know
Having a business stand out in a digital crowd of competitors is no easy feat. As such, almost every business with a website in Singapore relies on Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) as its main digital marketing strategy. SEO narrows in on methodologies that will increase a company’s visibility in Search Engine Result Pages (SERPs) and drive website traffic. It thus comes as no surprise why 61% of marketers across the globe state that SEO and improving organic presence are their top priorities in inbound marketing strategies.
However, SEO becomes a daunting task if you run a large company with several web pages and have thousands of keywords to target and have rank higher in SERPs. This is where enterprise-level SEO strategies come in to provide actionable and specialised game plans that will deliver impressive ROI for large businesses in the long run.
What is Enterprise SEO?
Enterprise SEO is a system of customised SEO strategies aimed at helping large enterprises with hundreds or thousands of web pages to boost their organic presence. Such large businesses require specialised SEO teams and practices to drive more organic traffic and generate more revenue through a strategic and scalable SEO approach.
As a matter of fact, enterprise SEO is different from SEO for Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises (SMEs) in several ways. For instance, while SEO for SMEs is implemented on just a few pages. It is a whole other ballgame for enterprise SEO. As mentioned, things are done on a larger scale, on large websites with thousands of pages for different categories, products, services, and other company activities.
How Does Enterprise SEO Work?
Although a holistic approach to on-page optimisation is often encouraged for both SME and enterprise SEO, the steps required to improve online brand perception are different. Since the stakes are higher, enterprise SEO uses more advanced and time-intensive techniques to improve conversions occurring on different pages of the company website at all times. It also incorporates traditional SEO, social marketing, press releases, content marketing, acquisition of backlinks, other off-page SEO techniques, and much more to have the site rank in prime positions.
What are the Benefits of Enterprise SEO?
Benefits of an enterprise SEO strategy are aplenty. For one, a professionally implemented enterprise SEO campaign will help drive more organic traffic to your business and create more brand awareness.
Other key benefits of enterprise SEO include:
- High-quality content creation and on-page optimisation help target user intent in each stage of the customer’s buying journey.
- Focuses on Local SEO to enhance your business presence in local markets.
- Helps to address negative mentions and promote positive reviews to maintain your brand’s positive online reputation. Keep in mind that positive online reviews have the potential to increase revenue multifold since customers are likely to spend 31% more on businesses with positive reviews.
- Enterprise SEO also helps protect your website from being impacted by major algorithm updates by Google and other search engines.
Key Factors to Consider in Enterprise SEO
Here are some of the core steps of a solid enterprise SEO strategy:
- Focus on improving the user experience, crawlability, and indexability of your website by search engine algorithms.
- Optimise the website for both visual and voice search to reach a wider audience, especially via mobile platforms.
- Target both short-tail and long-tail or leveraging low-hanging-fruit keywords relevant to the brand.
- Broaden your backlink profile by focusing on enterprise-level backlinking.
- Focus on online reputation management by locating and addressing all negative mentions and reviews of your brand, products, and services.
Win Over the Digital Crowd with Enterprise SEO
Enterprise SEO helps to improve the overall user experience of your site, enhances brand visibility by positively impacting organic traffic, provides valuable content at all times, and improves conversion rates.
However, given the enormous tasks involved, your in-house marketing team may require additional help in attaining the expected results. Enlisting the services of a professional and experienced SEO company in Singapore, like First Page Digital, to deliver effective enterprise SEO will further support your ventures in attaining the best results and dominance in the digital crowd.