Reseller & Affiliate Terms of Business
The following terms relate to a mutual agreement for services to be supplied by the “Company” to the “Reseller”, for their “Clients”, and any applicable “Websites”.
“Company” – refers to the party providing and supplying the services.
“Reseller” – refers to the party who is referring, on-selling or white labeling the services.
“Affiliate” – refers to the party who brings new business without white labeling the services.
“Client” – refers to the party accepting the services rendered.
“Services” – refers to any campaigns, projects and work delivered by the supplying party, agreed upon between the supplier and the receiver.
- The Company agrees to provide the Services to the Clients’ of the Reseller, as per any signed agreement between the Company and the Client.
- The Reseller agrees to pay a set fee stated by the Company. Any fees must be received prior to the start of any services provided. For any Pay Per Click (“PPC”) campaigns, including Social Advertising, the monthly budget for media spend must be agreed upon before commencing the Service.
- For the purposes of providing these Services, the Reseller agrees to provide the Company where necessary:
- FTP access to the main site for uploading, title tags, meta tags, and making changes for the purpose of optimization, unless agreed others.
- Channel page log in details, as well as log in details to any platforms required for the Company to properly provide the Service.
- Suggested key phrases for key phrase testing, any copy suggestions for ad creation in PPC campaigns and any relevant branding files, images or documents.
- The Reseller agrees that the Company is authorised to use the Services for the purpose of improving the ranking of, and/or positioning the contents of the Client’s URL(s), within the sponsored ads.
- Where Search Engine Optimization (“SEO”) is provided as part of the Service, services are rendered for Search Engines, rates vary depending on region targeted and industry competitiveness.
- All Services offered by the Reseller in agreement with the Company must be performed by the Company for a nominated fee set by the Company.
- Guarantees in each respective Service Agreement will become void in the event the Reseller performs the Services, or SEO work themselves, or in the event another third party performs SEO work.
- The Reseller agrees not to engage any additional third-party vendors or agencies offering the same Services during the course of the mutual agreement and partnership with the Company, defined by the parameters of any active campaigns, projects or work for a given Client.
- All Clients introduced to the Company by the Reseller will remain Clients of the Reseller. The Company will not knowingly endeavour to contact any Client of the Reseller unless requested to do so by the Reseller.
- In the event the Client decides to terminate their services with the Reseller but opt to retain their SEO or other Services contract, the Company will resume ownership of the campaign, project or work, and the relationship with the Client.
- The Reseller acknowledges the following with respect to the services:
- If work is delayed through no fault of the Company, no refund or compensation will be offered.
- The Company has no control over the policies of any Search Engines, channel pages, or platforms with respect to the type of sites and/or content that they accept now or in the future.
- Where SEO is applicable, due to the Company guarantees to rank a percentage of Key Phrases on the first page of Google within an agreed upon milestone, in the event that a milestone is not met, the Company agrees to provide the Service free of charge until the milestone is met, inside the terms of agreed services, for each respective Service Agreement. the Company shall work for free for no more than ninety (90) days and Reseller and Client is free to move on.
- The Reseller acknowledges that the Company makes no warranty that the provision of the Services will generate any increase in sales, business activity, profits or any other form of improvements for the Clients of the Reseller.
- Any SEO guarantees above do not apply in the following circumstances:
- If changes are made to the Website by other parties that adversely affect the search engine rankings of the Website (as determined by the Company).
- If the Website is offline due to a reason not caused by the Company.
- If the Company’s onsite SEO work is removed or overwritten by the client of the Reseller, by the Reseller, or any other third party.
- If the addition of recommended content on the website, required to facilitate the SEO work is not implemented in a timely manner.
- If Google releases an algorithm update and changes suggested by the Company are not implemented by the Reseller or Clients.
- Cancellations are not allowed. If the Reseller wishes to terminate an Agreement and cease billing prior to the contract expiry date, a termination fee equal to the remaining balance of the term must be paid in full to the Company.
- Each campaign requires a Service Agreement to be created by the Company and signed by the Reseller before the start of each Client’s campaign, project or work. The Services Agreement will include, where applicable, a minimum term, monthly fee, number of key phrases and Campaign guarantee particulars.
- Obligations of the Company and the Reseller:
- The “Company”:
- Perform all Services to achieve any guarantees.
- Product monthly ranking reports for Services.
- Ongoing account management to the Reseller.
- The “Reseller”:
- Consult the Company before quoting for SEO or other Services, noting that different industries, target location and number of key phrases will derive different rates.
- Develop a keyword list where applicable with the assistance of the Company
- Sign on the Client and ensure all paperwork is in place
- The Company is not responsible for Reseller’s clients overwriting any Company’s SEO work. This includes any Client webmaster changes and uploads over work already provided, thereby voiding any guarantees.
- No refunds are available on services provided by the Company.
- Neither the Reseller or Client may knowingly offer any form of employment to the Company staff whilst using the Company Services, within twelve (12) months of ceasing Services delivered by the Company or within twelve (12) months after the date of termination of this Agreement (as the case may be) employ or attempt to employ any person who is, or shall at any time between the date hereof and the date of such termination be, one of the Company’s employees engaged in providing the Services.
- This agreement is construed in accordance with the laws of the Singapore.
- The Company agrees to provide the Services to the Clients of the Affiliate, as per any signed agreement between the Company and the Client.
- As part of the Partnership Program with the Company, the Company agrees to pay the Affiliate 15% of the Client management fee signed for the term of the Agreement. Payment to Affiliate is per Client invoicing payments (pay as we receive).
- Neither the Affiliate or Client may knowingly offer any form of employment to the Company staff whilst using the Company’s Services, within twelve (12) months of ceasing Services delivered by the Company or within twelve (12) months after the date of termination of this Agreement (as the case may be) employ or attempt to employ any person who is, or shall at any time between the date hereof and the date of such termination be, one of the Company’s employees engaged in providing the Services.
- This agreement is construed in accordance with the laws of the Singapore.