SEO & SEM Digital Campaign Manager
Looking to take your career to a whole new level? This role is for you!
First Page is looking for a detail obsessed SEO & SEM Account Manager who loves to drive game changing SEO & SEM campaigns. We’re looking for someone who self-driven and who loves to work with inspired (and inspiring) teams. First Page prides itself on being a leader, not only in Singapore but also throughout Australasia in the field of digital marketing. We’ve won numerous rewards because we love what we do! Passion breeds success!
With offices in Australia, Hong Kong, California, New Zealand, Singapore, Thailand & Dubai you’ll be joining a company that rewards success and strives to be the best in the industry. We provide a strong entrepreneurial environment, which has seen the organization ranked #1 fastest growing digital group in Australia 3 years straight.
Rewards you deserve:
- Generous remuneration & medical
- Basic up to $4,200 not inclusive of on target earnings
(Salary will commensurate with qualification and experience)
- Collaborate with a strong, dynamic team.
- Working side by side talented individuals.
- Always new and exciting projects.
- Fun company that’s on the move!
What you’ll be doing:
- Be the primary point of contact for multiple client campaigns. Meet your clients face to face!
- Conducting market research and competitor analysis for clients
- Manage multiple digital marketing platforms, such as SEO SEM, etc for clients
- Identify, evaluate and take actions to improve campaigns’ effectiveness, efficiency and quality of service
- Provide Monthly reporting and conference calls with clients to review campaign performance.
- Manage and develop client relationships
What we need:
- Someone who values quality; you care about craftsmanship and take pride in their work.
- An experienced SEO & SEM Account Manager with SEO & PPC knowledge (AdWords, FB Business Manager & etc).
- A passion for learning and enhancing your existing skills.
- Speed and able to hit deadlines that you set for yourself.
- Great client facing skills.
- A team player
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment
We want Singapore’s top talent and recognise that means paying them accordingly. Our newly transformed office is a great space to inspire creativity, as well as being close to cafes and public transport. You’ll be amongst a highly engaged team of the country’s most talented digital marketers and growth experts, with solid prospects for upward mobility.
Please attach your CV and we’ll be in touch for a confidential chat. Let’s do great things together!