PPC Performance Media Digital Marketing Specialist
Looking to take your Performance Media and Digital Marketing career to a whole new level? This role is for you!
First Page Digital is looking for a highly experienced PPC Performance Media Specialist to either client service or perform campaign execution, someone who is skilled with Google Ads, Paid Social platforms like Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn advertising. Someone who loves to drive game changing SEM and Paid Social campaigns. We’re looking for someone who is self-driven and who loves to work with inspired (and inspiring) teams. Great client facing communication skills. First Page prides itself on being a leader, not only in Singapore but also throughout Australasia in the field of digital marketing. We’ve won numerous rewards because we love what we do! Passion breeds success!
With offices in Australia, Hong Kong, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam, Dubai and Abu Dhabi you’ll be joining a company that rewards success and strives to be the best in the industry.
We provide a strong entrepreneurial environment, which has seen the organization ranked #1 fastest growing digital group in Australia 3 years straight.
Rewards you deserve:
- Generous remuneration, commission incentives and medical
(Salary will commensurate with qualification and experience)
- Collaborate with a strong, dynamic team
- Working side by side talented individuals
- Always new and exciting projects
- Fun, dynamic company that’s on the move!
What you’ll be doing:
- Manage End to End paid performance media accounts which including planning, strategy, execution, optimization, reporting and post-campaign analysis of SEM and Paid Social campaigns
- Manage and strategise paid search campaigns across all verticals, Google search engine and social media platforms
- Monitor and analyse data in paid campaigns to regularly provide insightful and actionable recommendations to clients
- Assume full responsibility of assigned campaigns and delivery of pre-set KPIs with clients.
- Collaborate internally with Sales, SEO, Graphics, Content and Tech team for client campaign support and campaign growth opportunities
- Provide clients with campaign updates, recommendations and reporting on campaign performance
- Analysing Ad campaigns with GA and tracking implementations
- Monthly tracking of all campaign spend and campaign expansion opportunities
What we need:
- Minimum of 2 years of hands on planning and execution practical experience either agency or inhouse
- Agency experience preferred
- Someone who values quality; you care about craftsmanship and take pride in their work
- Extensive SEM and Paid Social experience (Able to back up with case studies)
- Strong with GA and tracking capabilities
- Analytical. Reads and understands the data to make informed decisions
- A passion for learning and enhancing your existing skills
- Speed and able to hit deadlines that you set for yourself
- Great client facing skills
- Google Ads and Analytics certified individuals only
- Hands on Facebook and paid social media experience
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Adaptable and able to handle multiple priorities.
We want Singapore’s top talent and recognise that means paying them accordingly. Our newly transformed office is a great space to inspire creativity, as well as being close to cafes and public transport. You’ll be amongst a highly engaged team of the country’s most talented digital marketers and growth experts, with solid prospects for upward mobility.
Please attach your CV and we’ll be in touch for a confidential chat. Let’s do great things together!