IT Support Executive – Global Digital Marketing Agency
First Page is looking for a detail obsessed, proactive IT Support Executive that will manage our IT network and solutions inhouse. We’re looking for someone who is self-driven and can work autonomously. First Page prides itself on being a leader, not only in Singapore but also throughout Australasia in the field of digital marketing. We’ve won numerous rewards because we love what we do! Passion breeds success! You can make a difference!
With a global network, you’ll be joining a company that rewards success and strives to be the best in the industry. We provide a strong entrepreneurial environment, which has seen the organization ranked #1 fastest growing digital group in Aussie 3 years straight.
What we are offering:
- Permanent position
- Basic up to SGD$2,800 + medical
(Salary will commensurate with qualification and experience)
- Convenient penthouse office along Robinsons Road
- Fun company that’s on the move!
- Monday to Friday (regular working hours)
What you’ll be doing:
- To assist in overseeing daily user support and other infrastructure matters (LAN, WAN, Servers, Applications and Network)
- Provide IT assistance and support to all users
(ie. Troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve all network problems, software issues, install, configure, administer and maintain IT software/hardware)
- To assist in monitoring daily system and network health
- To assist in adhoc IT matters
- To assist in creating and improving IT processes and ensuring a proper update of IT documentations
- To assist in guiding users on security and compliance with IT policies and procedures
- To support both Singapore and Hong Kong office
- Any other admin tasks assigned by the company
What we need:
- Someone who values quality; and take pride in their work
- A team player, meticulous and organised
- At least 2 years of working experience
- Minimum Diploma or higher in Information Technology / Computer Science
- Singaporeans preferred
- Able to start work asap
We want Singapore’s top talent and recognise that means paying them accordingly. Our newly transformed office is a great space to inspire creativity, as well as being close to cafes and public transport. You’ll be amongst a highly engaged team of the country’s most talented digital marketers and growth experts, with solid prospects for upward mobility.
Please attach your CV and we’ll be in touch for a confidential chat. Lets win together!