Full-Stack Web Developer
Looking to take your web development career to a whole new level? Then this role is for you!
First Page Digital is looking for an experienced Full Stack Web Developer preferably with SEO knowledge (not essential) who loves to tackle a variety of web development projects. Never a dull moment!
First Page Digital prides itself on being a leader, not only in Singapore but also throughout Australasia in the field of digital. We have won numerous awards because we love what we do! Passion breeds success!
With offices in Australia, Hong Kong, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Panama, Brazil & Dubai, you will be joining a company that rewards success and strives to be the best in the industry. We provide a strong entrepreneurial environment, which has seen the organization ranked #1 fastest growing digital group in Australia 3 years straight.
Rewards you deserve:
- Generous salary & medical
- Collaborate with a strong, dynamic team
- Working side by side talented individuals. A-graders!
- Always new and exciting projects. Never a dull moment!
- A fun company that is on the move
What you’ll be doing:
- Learn to execute technical SEO strategies
- Writing clean, functional code
- Testing and fixing bugs
- Developing ecommerce & brochure websites in PHP
- Maintain company websites
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Ad hoc development requests
What we need:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a PHP Full-Stack Developer
- Knowledge of databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache)
- Problem-solving skills – an aptitude for solving practical problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Effective time management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- A ‘Can Do’ attitude
- Must be a Singapore resident or have a valid work permit
We want Singapore’s top talent and recognise that means paying accordingly. Our newly transformed office is a great space to inspire creativity, as well as being close to cafes and public transport. You will be among a highly engaged team of the country’s most talented digital gurus.
Please attach your CV and we will be in touch for a confidential chat. Let’s do great things together!